Before the years are gone and I've lost my nerve...

'Cause this is what I've waited for..



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Timid Relief.

Last night I went over to a friend's house and updated them about the latest goings-on. Mary told me something that was just recently told to her and I will use it probably forever. She said, "Don't think beyond what you know." Exactly what I've been doing the past few days......

After I got home last night I checked my email and read that Marisol has an appointment tonight with Cristina (a catalyst in this process like you wouldn't believe) to fill out paperwork. Thank you, LORD!! I was so ready to disassemble every hope, every plan for how things were going to work out this fall, even the nursery, but I guess I'm supposed to hang in there and continue to trust. Can you imagine our relief when this whole process finally ends?!?

The due date is two weeks from today, but I have a feeling that the next two weeks are going to be quite dramatic, to say the least.

2 comments:

eBirdie said...

I heard about your journey to parenthood on Nicole Massicotte's facebook page and found your blog...just want to say that another person out here is praying for you and for your family!

Anonymous said...

Here's somthing for all of us from work "Most of our problems can be solved. Some will take brains and some of them will take patience, but all of them will have to be wrestled with like an alligator in the swamp". I knew I hated wrestling!